Welcome to The Clarsach Society’s AGM Resource Hub!
Please find below all the details you need to prepare for and access the AGM on 13th November 2021, 11am-12 noon via Zoom.
1. Zoom Meeting Registration
- All members should have received a Zoom registration link via Mailchimp: if you have not received this, please contact the office.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing the actual Zoom meeting link.
- If you do not have a Zoom account and are unsure how to access the meeting, please contact the office.
2. Nomination of Office Bearers – Deadline: 11am, Saturday 30th October
- The following trustee positions retire annually and are eligible for re-election at the Society AGM:
- Gaelic Adviser
- Elected Members (6 max)
- Nominations of Society office bearers must be received by the Honorary Secretary no later than 2 weeks in advance of the meeting: so by 11am on Saturday 30th October.
- Please note:
- Nominators must have the consent of the Nominee before nominating them
- Nominees must:
- be a member of The Society
- have given their written consent to the Hon. Secretary at least 1 week prior to the meeting (so by 11am, Sat 6th November).
- Please either download, then fill in, save and email the form below to the Honorary Secretary, Mary Scott – or email her your nominations directly.