Join The Clarsach Society for a whole host of benefits, including:
- Affordable clarsach hire
- Like-minded contacts through your chosen branch(es)
- Branch and Society concerts and social events
- Access to high-quality lessons and workshops
- Regular newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest harp happenings
Annual Membership Categories and Fees 2023
|Membership Category||Membership Fee|
* 18 years and under; students in full-time education; unwaged; disabled; senior citizen (e.g. pensionable/retired)
How to Join
- Click on the ‘Join or Renew here!’ button or follow this link
- Log in or create an account
- Select the Branch you wish to join, and the membership category (Concession, Adult, Family)
- You can add multiple Branch memberships to your basket; but note that an additional membership fee is required per membership
- On the ‘Your Details/Order Summary’ page at checkout, please make sure you select ‘E-ticket’ in ‘Delivery Options’
How Membership Works
Annual membership of The Clarsach Society starts at just £10.00.
Membership is branch-based, though this does not have to be your local one; you can also join more than one*.
The 13 Branches are located in the UK (with the exception of the special-interest Wire branch) but there is no geographical restriction.
See our Branch page for further information.
* An additional membership fee is payable per Branch joined.
Joining from Abroad
Membership of The Clarsach Society makes the perfect gift for someone special!
Please get in touch with us to find out more.
If you’re not able to join online, or have any other questions, please contact us.
Not sure if you have an account?
You will need to log in or create an account, before selecting the Branch you wish to sign up for.
If you have forgotten your password, please follow the ‘I forgot my password’ link on the log-in page, or get in touch with us.
Already an EIHF customer?
The Edinburgh International Harp Festival is the flagship event of The Clarsach Society.
If you’ve purchased tickets online for the EIHF, you will already have an account: please log in with the same details.